Friday, January 15, 2010

Januray Stamp Camp

The UPS man finally arrived and look at the goodies he brought.  Now it is time to get together and create.  How does Thursday, January 28 from 10 am until 6 pm at my house sound to you?  Each project will cost $1.  There will be Valentines, Birthday, Sympathy and many other projects.  Please RSVP by January 25 and get a special gift.  There will be door prizes, light freshments and lots of fun.  Just give me a call or email me if you have any questions. 


Sale-A-Bration is also going on. Place a $50 order and get free stamps, designer paper or punch. Check out the Sale-A-Bration Mini. Also check out the new stamp sets, designer paper, punches and many more items in the Occasions Mini. Did you notice the clear stamp blocks and stamp sets? You can order either clear stamp sets or you can order the stamp sets to mount to the wooden blocks.  Don't you love options?  Did you notice the newly designed punches? Did you notice...oh, I could just go on and on.... Well, I off here to see what I can create.  Hope to talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment