Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day One

Hello, this is my very first post. Talk about being nervous! I would like to say THANK YOU to Twila for all her help with setting up this blog. She is TOTALLY AWESOME. I am going to try to work on my blog weekly and make it fun for everyone.

I would like to let everyone know that Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration has started. Spend $50 and receive selected stamp sets and/or Designer Paper for FREE! That's right FREE! There are also many new items from Stampin' Up! in the Occasions Mini Catalog. So many neat things, how will you possibly think straight? New stamp sets, clear mounting blocks, designer paper, and many other new items. Please let me know if you need any help.

I better go for now and not over do it and the first day. Have a great week and maybe we will get some of the snow they are calling for. I would love to get some pics of the boys playing in the snow. I hope that I can take the screens off the window and take pics from inside the house. (Well it is only 14 degrees right now. Do you blame me?)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! Let me be the first to send congrats on starting a blog. It's about time! You are going to have so much fun with it and you are going to meet some amazing new friends because of it. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, Great job. Looking forward to your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete